Covid Protocol for Maintenance jobs 2021
MAINTENANCE COVID-19 WORK PROTOCOLS
Emergency Services 111 Covid Healthline 0800 358 5453
There are simple things we can do to maintain our wellbeing and the wellbeing of those around us while out on maintenance work during Covid-19 Alert Level 4, 3 and 2:
- Maintaining Separation: We will keep a minimum distance of two metres.
- Hygiene Practices: We will be vigilant at washing our hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Sanitising - Homeowner: We will ask that home owners or tenants clean surfaces where we are going to work before we arrive and after we leave for their own peace of mind
- Sanitising - Laser Staff: We will clean surfaces before and after working. We will use hand sanitiser regularly. We will minimise surface contact as much as possible while working/on site.
- Site Rubbish: We will leave any PPE gear used and any rubbish at the property so not transfer to other households/sites/vehicles.
- Contact Tracing: We will take note of who we are in contact with each day in case of infection. This enables officials to take steps to limit further spread of the virus. Do this via Covid-19 Application (manual entry or sign in using QR code scan if available on site).
- Act Responsibly: If we are feeling unwell or someone in our bubble is unwell, we will not work.
Covid-19 Safety Checklist: When booking and visiting a job site/someone’s home, the person taking the call will go through the following checklist with the client to ensure we stick to the restrictions together:
- Please provide a list of who will be in the house including phone numbers.
- Is there anyone sick or that has been sick recently in the house or has returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
- Please stay at least 2 metres away from our tradesman at all times.
- Before our tradesman arrives, please sanitise the area where our tradesman will be working.
- If you are immune compromised please stay in a separate room from our tradesman.
- We will wear appropriate PPE i.e. a face mask and gloves. These will be disposed of on site in your rubbish bin to avoid potential spread to other sites/workers/vehicles.
By following these protocols correctly we can work safely and effectively to ensure we maintain the health and well being of everyone.